- Member's Update
- John Sanders (US) brings a small group of Americans to Kanazawa every year.
- Helmut Schreck (Germany) backed to Ishikawa in 2002 to practice Japanese drum.
- Member's Publication
- Beverley George Editor and Publisher of Eucalypt it is the first Australian journal devoted to this ancient Japanese poetry genre. Japanese waka (now called tanka) are five-segmented poems. In English they are usually written in five lines.
- Michael Emmerich translated Kawabata's First Snow on Fuji, Yoshimonoto Babanana's Asleep
- Kierin Meehan: Hannah's Winter, Penguin Books Australia
- Member's Homepage
IAA (Ishikawa Alumni Association） Facebook
Creator: IAA Secretary
Our Alumni Member uses Facebook to keep up with other members, upload an unlimited number of photos, post links and videos, and learn more about ...Sign Up for Facebook. Join now to connect with the members, share photos and create your own profile.