Question : 20
What should a foreigner who does not speak Japanese do in case of an accident or injuries?

The Ishikawa Prefectural Police Department has interpreters for 9 languages (English, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese and Persian) available at all times, therefore he/she can just dial "110" and communicate with the authorities in their own language.

 For non-emergency matters, please call the foreigners Help Line(TEL:076-225-0555/Weekdays AM9:00~PM5:00)for assistance or counseling. The Help Line is available for those who speaks English, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.