Question : 21
Do you know of any programs that will allow me to study Japanese while doing home-stay with a host family in Ishikawa?

IFIE has a program called "Ishikawa Japanese Studies Program" which allows students from educational institutes that has a partnership with the Program to come and learn Japanese language and culture while doing home-stay with a local family.

For individuals, the Eurocentres Kanazawa inside the Ishikawa International Exchange Center also offers Japanese language study programs while doing a home-stay. For more information, please click here